Level Up Your Development Career!
Does this Sound Like You?
How About This?
"I've been doing front-end development for a while, but I'd like to break into back-end as well."
"There just aren't many jobs available in the stack I'm working with. I'd like to learn C# and .NET, because I see tons of jobs listings and the pay is great!"
Class starts March 12th. Seats are limited and you can save about $2,000 if you act fast!
It's Time to Level Up
You love your job, but you want more. More money, more respect and more responsibility.
Your current skills got you here, but you need new skills to take that next step.
You need confidence that you really understand what's going on in the systems you build.
Now's your chance to work with an industry veteran who can help you gain the deep understanding you need to progress from junior, to mid-level to senior developer.
What We Cover:
- The Microsoft Stack on the Back End: C#, .Net, SQL, Azure
- Agile Development: Source Control/Management, Unit Tests, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Data Structures, Algorithms (including the ever popular sorting algorithms), and Algorithm Analysis (Big O notation)
- Portfolio building with Git/GitHub
- Attend in-person or remotely via Skype for Business
- Career guidance: resume help, practice interviews, job search advice, constant pushing to attend meetups and networking events
We do everything from scratch, the hard way so that you really learn it and understand how the underlying technology functions.
We'll have you writing complex SQL joins and unsnarling Git snafus that would have previously made you go hide in the closet...
You can attend in-person or remotely two evenings a week plus half a day on Saturday.
Our class runs a little over 6 months (March 12th - October 1) so you have time to really absorb what we teach and build a ton of projects all while keeping your current job!
You'll work with our Chief Instructor, Jeff Ammons who is a Pluralsight Author and Microsoft MVP with over 25 years experience in software development.
He's super passionate, enthusiastic and keeps class entertaining and informative!
We cap our classes at 12 students, and the next class doesn't start until July.
If you want to seriously catapult your career to the next level, you need this class.