Foundations of Software Development Online Training
Coming is Here!
We have the first course available and more on the way!
Want to learn software development, but don't have time for an in-person class?
Our self-guided course gives you the same lectures our in-person students receive, but you can study at your own pace.
You get over 13 hours of video!
This is also a great Bootcamp Prep class and will help you prepare for any web development coding bootcamp, including ours!
You'll also learn to use Git and GitHub to share your code with the world.
You can either purchase all 4 classes now for a discount, or buy them individually for $125 each.
$450 New Year, New Career Special!
This course is perfect for someone who wants to take the first step towards a great new career.
In 2018 we will be releasing additional courses in this series that will take you through front-end and back-end web development so you can build a portfolio of work on your path to becoming a Full-Stack Web Developer.
This price is good for a limited time only so you can use it to fullfull your New Year's resolution!
Get all 4 Classes for $450!
Foundations of Software Development 1: HTML
- Module 1: Into to the Internet and World Wide Web
- Module 2: Basic HTML: Hello, World Page
- Module 3: Adding Links to Other Pages
- Module 4: Adding Images
- Module 5: Homework!
- Module 6: Entities (Adding Copyright Symbols, etc.)
Foundations of Software Development 2: CSS
- Module 7: Intro to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Module 8: Intro to Alternative Numbering Systems
- Module 9: Intro to the Box Model
- Module 10: Background Colors and Fonts
- Module 11: Margins, padding and More about the Box Model
- Module 12: Styling Your Project with CSS
At the end of class 1 you will have the option to buy class 2.
- Module 13: Overview of Source Control with Git and GitHub
- Module 14: Demo of Working with Git and GitHub
- Module 15: Project Work
At the end of class 2 you will have the option to buy class 3.
- Module 21: Building a Tip Calculator
- Module 22: Building a Random Sentence Generator
- Module 23: Building a Simple Choose Your Adventure Game
At the end of class 3 you will have the option to buy class 4.
What Our Students Say
Jean Kamga is one of our Full-Time, Full-Stack students.
Before joining our class he took an online class with CodeCademy.com and was struck by how much more in-depth our Intro to Web Development course is.
"I wasn't sure if I needed to take the Intro class at CCA since I had the CodeCademy Pro class, but I'm glad I did. The CCA class is much more detailed than the other one and goes into much more depth."
All 4 for $450!