Being a Software Developer is AWESOME!
Creative work, great pay...
What's holding you back?
Need training, but don't know when you could get it with your current job?
We've got you covered!
Start YOUR Journey to Software Developer Today!
So, How Great is the Pay?
US News and World Report's Best Jobs listing for software developer says:
The Labor Department reports that software developers made a median salary of $100,080 in 2016. The highest-paid 10 percent in the profession earned $157,590 in 2016, while the lowest-paid earned $58,300.
GET THE CAREER YOU'VE DREAMED OF!
What We Cover:
- The Microsoft Stack on the Back End: C#, .Net, SQL, Azure
- Agile Development: Source Control/Management, Unit Tests, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Build a great portfolio of real world projects with Git/GitHub
- Learn online at your own pace
- Career guidance: resume help, practice interviews, job search advice
Our curriculum was designed and taught by our Chief Instructor Jeff Ammons, an industry veteran with over 25 years experience in software development. He is both a Microsoft MVP and Pluralsight author.
Learn by doing and build a ton of projects to wow the world with your software portfolio!